Accommodation in lesachtal valley
Open-plan kitchen with original wood-burning stove
Climatised wine cabinet
Master bedroom with a view of the mountains
Bedroom/living space in the Cube with panoramic windows
Bathroom with stone shower
Outdoor sauna with Finnish sauna and infra-red sauna
Roof terrace with wood-burning hot tub and loungers
Private fitness & yoga room with ergometer
Private garden with fire pit and loungers
Rustic chalet featuring two floors, master bedroom with large double bed and mountain view, rooftop terrace with fire & water bathtub and loungers (to be entered from the bedroom). On the ground floor, there’s a spacious terrace incl. outdoor sauna, fully equipped kitchen, living room with a wide panoramic bay window, bathroom with shower, double wash basin and separate toilet.
Our services: room service (breakfast), wine cooler (filled), soda maker, espresso machine and much more.
Your key to the Urhof gives you access to an untouched world in which you will soon feel perfectly at home. Gently creaking old timber and some original, restored furniture and decorative utensils exude the charm of bygone ages. They harmonise beautifully with modern accessories and cleverly conceived service standards. The Urhof is spacious enough for 4 adults and 2 children at most.
Amenities & details
Fully-equipped open-plan kitchen with original wood-burning stove
- Climatised wine cabinet with a selection of wines (at a price)
- Master bedroom with a large double bed and a view of the mountains
- Bedroom/living space in the Cube with panoramic windows and adjustable double bed
- Cosy wood-burning stove with glass front
- Two WCs (one on the kitchen floor and another with urinal on the ground floor, next to the yoga room)
- Bathroom with stone shower with various heads and jets/wellness shower
- Outdoor sauna with Finnish sauna and infra-red sauna
- Roof terrace with wood-burning hot tub and loungers
- Ski and sport locker to dry and store sports equipment
- Yoga room or fitness room with ergometer and personal fitness case with personal trainer (online)
- Private terrace on the top floor
- Private garden with fire pit and loungers
- Private parking space and e-charging station (for a fee) directly at the Urhof
Fresh from the farm: the Urhof breakfast & dinner
Fresh cheese, eggs from our chickens, bacon and raw ham (sausages) from our cattle and pigs – deliciously prepared by Lesachtal butchers, apples from our own orchards, direct juice, freshly baked bread, muesli, home-made yoghurt, dried fruit, home-made jams and honey and of course high-quality coffee and speciality teas! You will start the day by exhaling a pleasurable yummm! with the Urhof breakfast we bring directly to your chalet.
Restaurant, private dining or private cooking in the chalet
You have a delightful choice in the evening: You can be pampered with a home-made 4-course menu at the restaurant of the neighbouring Genusshof or have the menu served directly to your chalet. In addition, you can enjoy exquisite dishes prepared by a private chef, also directly in the chalet. Or you cook your own favourite meals with family and friends.